Here’s an easy recipe that will wow mom on her day… Although it’s such a romantic recipe that you could prepare it for any other special ocasion 😉
|Mother’s day recipe: Eggs Benedict||
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 6 slices smoked ham
- Fresh dill for garnish
- COMBINE media crema, mustard, lemon juice and bouillon in small saucepan. Heat over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until hot (do not boil). Add 1 teaspoon dill; set aside.
- SPRAY large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat; crack eggs into skillet, being careful not to break yolks. Reduce heat to low; when egg white is set and edges are cooked, add water. Cover skillet and cook until done the way you like.
- TOP each toast with 1 slice ham and 1 cooked egg; top with Media Crema sauce. Garnish with dill.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Nestle USA.