Although my husband is not of Latino descent he loves our food. One of the most requested sauce is Chimichurri because it is very versatile. This sauce goes well with steak, and in our case on boneless chicken thighs, salmon, toasted bagels or bread… we are always looking for an excuse to prepare this Chimuchirri sauce.
|Recipe: Chimichurri Sauce||
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Chop fresh parsley and cilantro (thick stems trimmed).
- Mix all ingredients in food processor. (You can add more or less olive oil to find your desired texture)
- Pulse for at least 30 seconds.
- Serve at room temperature.