This year I have been on a mission to try new foods. Thus I found the perfect salad to accompany grilled boneless pork chops… quinoa salad. The flavor of this grain is like beans so this might well be an alternative to the usual rice and beans.
So, when I got the #MizkanLatino challenge thought this is the perfect recipe. It is very easy to prepare and delicious!
|Quinoa Salad with Holland House Red Wine Vinaigrette||
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Holland House Red Wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tspn minced garlic
- 1 tspn Dijon mustard
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Add the quinoa to the pot and move making sure all quinoa is under the broth. Once the broth begins to boil, cover pot and reduce heat. ** It’s just like if cooking rice.
- Let quinoa absorb the broth. It will take approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once quinoa is ready add all the salad ingredients and mix well.
- To prepare the vinaigrette, add all their ingredients and whip together.
- Once you are ready to serve the salad, drizzle with the vinaigrette.
Disclosure: This post is part of a paid campaign.